martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

Advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad

Advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad

If I studied abroad, I would have a lot of advantages and disadvantages, and in this text I would try to write something about this.
Some advantages of studying abroad are that I can study in a new center, and this means I will meet new people, new friends, new teachers ...
Another advantage is that I will live in a new country, and this supposes a lot of new things... buildings, places, people...
This is a little summary of advantages and now I  am trying to name the disadvantages. The worst thing is saying goodbye to the people that you love, leave them behind ... it is very hard to do.
In brief, studying abroad has advantages and disadvantages, but any option that you try will be good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario